As it turns out, there is a fine line between educating and consulting. Over the years I’ve consulted with various companies on a wide range of topics including User Experience, Web & Mobile Strategy and Curricullum Development.
I’m currently in the process of launching a business that helps individuals and companies create successful and compelling online courses and curricullum. If you think my services or expertise might be of use to you, please feel free to contact me here.
Past consultation work
- Advised on which upcoming technologies companies should be paying attention to. (With the Amsterdam creative and marketing team.)
- Hearst Magazines UK
- Discussed online education strategies with Hearst's talend and development team.
- Met with head of UX and team to discuss the role of Atomic Design, design systems and ways to help improve the customer experience
- Yellow Pages / PagesJaunes (Paris)
- Met with director of UX and team to discuss the pros and cons of developing mobile apps versus a responsive web strategy.
- Axa Insurance & Auchan Direct (Paris)
- Met with the head of UX (Elearning) and the head of Client Experience to discuss how Service Design principles could improve their core business.
- W&Cie agency(Paris)
- Discussed ways to reimagine the role of the full-stack developer and how to evaluate the effectiveness of their responsive web workflow.